SMM Manager / Content Creator
Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for an SMM Manager / Content Creator.
Social Media Content Manager Responsibilities:
- You have to be proficient in creating content by yourself: copywrites and visuals across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Build Proxify's social media presence from scratch. Basically, you will build our SMM on your own with a help of growth marketers.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Being a social media community manager, answering DM messages and comments.
Content Manager Requirements:
- Fluent English level.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work independently and to drive our Social Media Management.
- Experience building content frameworks, flywheels, and/or strategies that grow and engage communities on social media. Proficiency with popular content management systems (Hubspot, Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Good command of all major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, etc).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content, that provokes engagement.
IMPORTANT: Please showcase your previous works with links to them. Or just include your case studies in PDF.
What we offer:
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🐕If you're based in Kyiv and want to work from our office in the center, you can come with your little friend.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & Head of Product - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.
At Proxify, we welcome everyone to apply. We want people that rigorously match the job description, but we also place high value on resilience, passion, honesty and diversity. At Proxify, we welcome all sorts of backgrounds, life experience and points of view. Join us!