Client Manager, Nordic market
Proxify is a tech company that supports companies, from SaaS startups, leading scale-ups to enterprises, to build and expand their businesses with the best software developers from around the world. Our goal is to match the right developer to our clients’ needs, not only in technical skills but also in terms of personal fit and motivation to join the team.We’re one of the fastest growing companies in Sweden within the industry, helping clients in over 22 countries to scale their development teams with the very best developers on the market. We ensure quality and competency, accepting less than 3% of the 5000+ applications per month.
We’re now looking for a Client Manager to join our fast growing team.
What you’ll do
As part of the Client Management team, you’ll be responsible to acquire and grow our client partnerships as well as create long-term matches between clients and developers. You’ll focus on the Nordic market and as the demand for skilled developers is exploding, you will currently be working with mainly inbound leads and requests from potential clients. As Client Manager, you will:
- Lead the initial client meetings to gain an in-depth understanding of their business and developer needs.
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition team and carefully match the opportunity with the right developer.
- Close deals, onboard clients as well as maintain and develop strong client relationships.
- Continuously contribute to improving our ways of working and increase efficiency and success as we grow and evolve.
Who you are
We’re looking for a true relationship builder with an understanding of sales, business and people. Perhaps you’ve been working in the staffing and recruitment industry or with sales within SaaS or other tech. You’re highly skilled at mapping business needs and closing deals as well as identifying great matches. As a person, you’re curious and driven to perform and exceed team goals. To be a good fit with the team, we believe you are humble and a team player who thrives in an ambitious scale-up environment.
We believe that you
- Have worked a couple of years with client management and/or sales.
- Preferably have experience from people/recruitment related businesses.
- Are passionate about matching amazing developers with exciting companies.
- Have a keen interest in tech, SaaS and software development.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and international environment.
- Speak Swedish or Danish fluently.
- Have a relevant university degree (a nice-to-have).
What we offer
🚀 An exciting growth journey and a never-ending ambition to develop as a company.
💻 Remote and flexible work; work from wherever you want, with our Stockholm office as your base.
❤️ A friendly, supportive and humble working culture where the team always comes first.
🌱 Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
🙌 Passionate, high-performing and genuine colleagues.
Sound like we’re a good match? Great, you’re welcome to apply! The recruitment process will be ongoing until we’ve found the right person, so please do not wait with your application.Our recruitment partner UrbanUrban manages all applications. Please contact Helena Melin at [email protected] with any questions, but please note that you should only apply through the ‘Apply’ link button above, not email.
At Proxify, we welcome everyone to apply. We want people that rigorously match the job description, but we also place high value on resilience, passion, honesty and diversity. At Proxify, we welcome all sorts of backgrounds, life experience and points of view. Join us!