Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a Senior Android App Developer.
We are building a team of the best mobile developers. We currently have several Android projects soon starting. We are looking for a Senior Android App Developers to join us on a remote basis.
- You have 6+ years of experience with Android app development (Java, Android Studio);
- Experience with modern architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM, layered architecture, refactoring)
- Android testing frameworks (Junit, Espresso, Mockito);
- Relevant experience in CI/CD and related tools;
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Upper-intermediate English level and higher;
- M.Sc in Software Engineering or similar relevant experience.
Experience from Embedded Linux Development;
- Experience in AOSP and the AOSP build system;
- Experience from working with Continuous Integration;
- Experience from connectivity technologies like Bluetooth stacks, WiFi and phone mirroring technologies;
- Developing features in Volvo’s core applications;
- Working with Designers to create intuitive and attractive user interfaces;
- Making architectural decisions that will deliver scalable and maintainable apps;
- Ensuring that the code is well tested.
What we offer
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🐕If you're based in Kyiv and want to work from our office in the centre, you can come with your little friend.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & COO - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every Swedish company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.