Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist.
- 4+ years of professional experience driving growth through digital performance marketing, ideally within talent acquisition or tech.
- Experience designing processes and optimizing digital experiences with a focus on conversion.
- Strong quantitative skills, and basic experience in third-party analytics and keyword research tools.
- Analytical - you can glean insights from complex sets of information and communicate key takeaways effectively.
- An entrepreneurially minded individual willing to challenge how we operate.
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Fluent English level.
- Build and grow a robust paid media experimentation approach (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads) to drive talent acquisition.
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition and retargeting.
- Develop a set of repeatable growth marketing techniques, tools, and infrastructure that can be deployed across Proxify’s career verticals (e.g. backend development, UI/UX, Quality Assurance).
- Constantly work on new channels, creatives, and other ideas for experimentation, optimization, and acquisition growth.
- Provide input for changes to e.g. UX/UI and copy to improve conversions.
- Communicate insights from our performance campaigns to the broader Proxify team (mainly the Growth and Talent Acquisition teams).
- Build robust reporting that brings our spend on disparate channels into focus and communicates impact to sales, marketing, talent, and management teams.
What we offer
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🐕If you're based in Kiev and want to work from our office in the centre, you can come with your little friend.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & COO - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every Swedish company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.