Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for Senior C#/.Net Core Developer.
Our client is an is a Swedish invention (car sun protection company) which has been in existence for 30 years, first of all in Scandinavia, then eight years ago we expanded into the whole of Europe, and two years ago started up in Great Britain. At the moment, we have about 500,000 satisfied customers.
- You have +3 years experience with C#/.Net core;
- You follow best practices and conventions;
- Relevant experience in CI/CD and related tools;
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients;
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
- Front-end knowledge for minor front-end jobs where necessary;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Transform visual designs and wireframes into working products;
- Accurate planning of the feature delivery;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
What we offer
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🐕If you're based in Kyiv and want to work from our office in the center, you can come with your little friend.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & COO - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every Swedish company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.