We are looking for a senior data engineer to join us on a remote basis working with Swedish clients. A number of multi-faceted data & analytics projects are coming up, and this is where you, our data engineering expert, come in to the picture.
Alongside data engineers, data scientists and architects, you will build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with different data processing frameworks such as Spark, HBase, Kafka and cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and Azure.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Data engineer
- Good English and willing to Skype (communication is extremely important!)
- Solid experience with Scala or Python
- Knowledgeable about data modeling, data structures and databases
- Experience from Agile software processes
- At least two years of experience working with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience in deploying machine learning solutions
- Able to share data & analytics products/services you have played a direct part in creating
- Experience with open source frameworks and technologies: Kafka, Spark, Hive, HBase, Druid, etc.
What we offer
- Full-time engagement into the project
- Remote work and flexible working schedule
- Possibility of long-term collaboration
- Competitive compensation
- Business travels to Sweden are possible
- Working with a team of senior, likeminded developers