Senior Frontend Developer
Levenue is a well-funded, fast-growing European Fintech. We aim to change the way how growth SaaS companies finance themselves. We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design and who can combine that with the art of technologies. You must be able to implement our company values and branding and turn it into a creative masterpiece. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
One of the most important trades to have is the need for self-improvement and development whether that be in innovating your style and design or requesting feedback from colleagues, if this is floating your boat then we are sure you will fit right in.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Determine the structure and design of web pages
- Collaborate with back end development on any necessary projects
- Maintain a clear and consistent communication
- Maintain our brand consistency throughout the design of the platform
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Must be eager to learn and enjoy getting feedback on work
- Have a unique eye for design and consistently look for ways to improve their craft
- Good experience in React framework
- Good experience in Typescript
- Good experience in HTML and CSS
- Good problem-solving skills
- Be able to link your Github profile to show your previous work
- Fluency in English
- Experience in trading systems and financial markets (preferred)
At Proxify, we welcome everyone to apply. We want people that rigorously match the job description, but we also place high value on resilience, passion, honesty and diversity. At Proxify, we welcome all sorts of backgrounds, life experience and points of view. Join us!