Senior Flutter Developer for Crypto Exchange Platform/App
The client prefers candidates who have at least basic awareness & understanding of blockchain.
You don't need to be an expert, but having an interest in blockchain/crypto or experience trading crypto would be a plus!
Upcoming fintech company offering innovative investment opportunities to buy and sell cryptocurrencies online in a simplistic and user-friendly way with no complex jargon.
Services include exchanging fiat to crypto, crypto to fiat and crypto to crypto. The client has built a crypto exchange with visually-beautiful UI.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications.
You will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
They are looking for someone who is a strong team player, has a positive attitude, and is an effective communicator who is confident about their skills.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Work on the development of the crypto exchange app in Flutter
- Work collaboratively with peer developers to ensure code is reviewed and to a high-standard
- Occasionally make bug fixes / improvements to existing web-app (built with React)
- Integration of APIs - not yet integrated but would be done for web and mobile; SDK would be available - i.e. User verification
- Flutter - professional (3 years minimum)
- React.js - professional
- Experience using Websockets
- State Management: Bloc or Riverpod
- Three months minimum, possibility to become long-term depending on developer skills level and quality of contributions
At Proxify, we welcome everyone to apply. We want people that rigorously match the job description, but we also place high value on resilience, passion, honesty and diversity. At Proxify, we welcome all sorts of backgrounds, life experience and points of view. Join us!